Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Uck

After my crappy interview, I headed back to civilization. But before I headed back, I wanted to stop and get something to drink, and a little snack. So I stopped by Wendy's because it was closest, and I wanted some fries. I haven't been to a fast food place other than Bojangles in years. (Yes I know Bojangles is going to kill me. I'm working on that).

Anyway, Wendy's has something called the "Baconator". And it is the single most disgusting food related thing I have ever seen. I literally threw up a little in my mouth when I looked at it.

I'm not going to post a picture of this monstrosity, because it will make me vomit. But here are some interesting facts about the Baconator.

It has six strips of bacon, two slabs of meat, along with a bunch of cheese. And here are the fun nutritional facts for this killer of cows and pigs.

It weighs 276 grams. It has 830 calories, including 460 fat calories. It has 51 grams of total fat. 22 grams of saturated fat. It has 35 grams of carbs and 170 milligrams of cholestoral. It also has 1920 miligrams of sodium. On the plus side, it has 15% of the daily recommended of Vitamin A, so that probably cancels out everything else.

My God. Can we please regulate this stuff? Even if we weren't slaughtering animals, can we contribute a little less to obesity?

Uck.

Disgusting.

1 comment:

Paula said...

That is freakin' nasty.