Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My poor girl

I had to get the world's cutest cat, Chloe, spayed today. They're just now doing her procedure even though I took her in at 8 this morning. So my poor girl has been waiting alone for almost five hours. I should have sat with her but I had a meeting this morning with UFS. Well that won't happen again. I will sit outside in the lobby like the obsessive, irrational pet parent that I am.

I am becoming more and more aware of how protective I am. If I ever have kids, I suggest no one messes with them. I will run through people like Sherman ran through South Carolina. Make my son cry or tell my daughter she can't be whatever she wants to be, and I swear to God I will sack your city like Genghis Khan! Mess with my future hypothetical children and Hiroshima will look like a couple of sparklers at a Fourth of July party.

Do not mess with my children, human or animal, or I will crush you. I am capable of being Genghis Olson. Barbarians would do well to stay behind the wall.

No comments: