Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Fun Conversation From Terrorism Class #1

I'm taking "Fighting Terrorism" for my MPA. Why? Because I wanted to take something easy. I have suffered through budgeting, human resources, multiple statistics classes, and I just want to take something easy. Anyway, here's the first fun thing I learned from Dr. Combs:

WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE FROM BIRD FLU! AHHHHHHHHHH!


Apparently we're all going to die from avian flu. Kind of like we were supposed to die from SARS and other made up things. If ten people in Hong Kong die from something weird, its only a few weeks before it destroys are civilization.

I hope that God loves me enough not to let me die from something as lame sounding as bird flu. Lord, please kill me in the rioting that ensues after the collapse of our country because of the bird flu, not from the actual flu.

No comments: