Sunday, December 2, 2007

This might be bad

but I'm determined to make at least ten thousand dollars a year more than my brother, once I graduate in May. I do honestly need the money. I don't exactly have an extravagant life, but living in the QC isn't cheap either. I've been poor for a very long time, and I don't intend to continue being poor after I have a MPA.

I could actually make twenty thousand dollars a year more than my brother once I get out, without having to go to the private sector. I love Jason. I would do anything for him. But I want to make a lot more than him. I know he's thirty and I should be happy for him if he makes more than me, but I'm going to have a masters.

It will really help my self esteem if I can say that I make ten grand more than him.

This may be bad, but its the truth. There are mitigating factors: I'm giving 10 percent to Advent, and once I pay off my car, there's at least a fifty-fifty chance that I'll give Jason the Taurus, but mostly I just want to know that I'm making way more money than anyone in my family.

No comments: