Sunday, December 16, 2007

So angry

Thanks a lot, Joe. Ruin my whole mood.

Okay, so now Bill Clinton is on TV saying how his wife is the most qualified candidate. Fantastic. A man who cheated on and humilated his wife is saying how qualified she is. HRC should have shot him or at least burned his clothes on the White House lawn. If Miranda Lambert had been First Lady, our image in the world would be much improved.

I have never hated Bill Clinton more than I do right now. It was really annoying last week when he said he was against the Iraq war the whole time, he just didn't say anything. But now, he's acting like this doting, loving husband. YOU CHEATED ON HER AND HUMILIATED HER IN FRONT OF 300 MILLION PEOPLE, YOU GODLESS, HEARTLESS, SHWJSIWERYUTRAAW!!*!!&#$


Sorry, I had a little seizure right there. Its just that I hate Bill Clinton right now. But, like his calculating wife, I'll probably take him back next week.

No comments: