Monday, October 29, 2007

I'm irresistible, apparently

I had to go Office Max today to pick up something for work. I got to handle petty cash. It was all terribly exciting. To think, my job will trust me with 40 whole dollars! I felt like the emperor of China.

Anyway, while I was at Office Max, not one, but two employees flirted with me. I didn't flirt back, seeing as I'm in love with somebody, and I don't have any game,so it was actually a little awkward. They were flirtateous and I was like "Ring me up, women of ill repute!"

Both girls were classic Concord. You could tell that the highest grade they had completed was the 12th. No college for these beauties. I'm not just being a dick; one of them was telling me how much she missed high school. I need a little more than that.

But its nice to know that I could have my pick of under-educated Concord girls. I guess.

No comments: