Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Actual Debate Observations

1. John Edwards is the best politician we have right now. I don't think he's going to win, because Hillary has too many organizational assets. I also wouldn't vote for him, because I don't agree with him on trade, which is important for me. But if Hillary wasn't in the race, I would vote for John. He's a solid progressive plus he's a great politician. I'm glad we have depth, unlike the Republicans. I would feel comfortable voting for Hillary, John, or Bill Richardson. I don't know how many people are comfortable voting for John McCain, Rudy or Nutjob Romney.

2. Barack Obama is a horrible politician and may in fact be a moron. He's like our Reagan. People like him, he sounds good, but I have no idea what he's saying, ever. Either he's a moron or I am. I'm going with him, if nothing else for my own self esteem.

3. Joe Biden is drunk. And he doesn't care. Don't mess with him!

No comments: