Sunday, October 14, 2007

Degenerate Update

Well, the police finally came and told our upstairs neighbor to stop doing/selling drugs. The guy actually stopped, as far as I know. At least I can open my window without smelling weed. And I haven't heard about him selling drugs out of his truck. But apparently, he's graduated to new crimes.

The day after the police came, there was a bunch of trash in front of our apartment door. Whatever. A little odd, but who cares? We cleaned it up, and moved on. If the degenerate wants to toss trash near our door, we'll deal with it. The next day, though, was horrible.

Hunter went out to his car, and noticed that the entire driver's side had been keyed. Someone, I'm assuming the degenerate, slashed through the paint twice. Now Hunter's going to have to get his car fixed because some moron has no respect for other people's property.

Who does stuff like this? How are you going to be that much of a degenerate? Get a job, be a man. Don't key someone's car when you're the one that is in the wrong. I'm so sick of people being unable to accept personal responsibility.

It just makes me appreciate cops a lot more. I didn't as much when I was younger. Part of my white trash upbringing was to blame everyone else including the police. But the fact that the police constantly have to deal with people who are, for all intents and purposes, predators, makes me respect them a lot more. Much love to CMPD. No love for the degenerate that lives upstairs.

No comments: