Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The 8,493rd Democratic Presidential Debate

Is on MSNBC. Here is what was said, more or less.



Hillary Clinton: Look at my warm center. I'll blow sh-t up, but we'll do it in a nice way. You cannot resist my nougaty nuances. I am powerful. I am mighty. I am woman, hear me roar!

John Edwards: Hillary is Bush lite. We must stop her.

Hillary Clinton: John doesn't have a job. I'm smarter than John.

John Edwards: The sky is falling! Hillary is the Devil!

Hillary Clinton: I'm smarter than John. I'm prettier than John.

John Edwards: (Sulking) I'm prettier. South Carolina.


Some other fun snippets.

Moderator: Senator Obama, what would you do about Iran?

Barack Obama: You see, what we need in this country, is hope. That's what no one else brings. Hope is like a butterfly floating on the wings of inspiration and chocolate. America needs inspiration and chocolate. More and more, I talk to people, and they say, the true problem is the obviousness of non-goodness. And I'm against non-goodness.

Moderator: Um, Senator, I was asking about Iran. What would you do about Iran?

Barack Obama: You see, what Iran needs, is hope. The audacity of a unicorn powered by love and the power of cuddling. A beautiful unicorn with candied apples for wings and caramel ribbons for a tail. We could all make love to the unicorn and enter a world with lollipops and candy canes, civil rights and Illinois.

Moderator: Senator Obama, what the f--k are you talking about?

Barack Obama: Hope and unicorns and my general sexiness.

Moderator: Can your wife be in charge if you get elected? Seeing as your a moron who never says anything?

Barack Obama: I believe that my wife is a beautiful, candy coated butterfly who will make love to a unicorn in order to bring cherries and fireflies to the rest of the world.

Moderator: Dear God, please kill me.

No comments: