Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The 8,493rd Democratic Presidential Debate Continued

Here are some other quotes, more or less.


Bill Richardson: I am the only person who has ever negotiated with a foreign country. I am the most experienced. I am a mild salsa that tastes delicious. Not overpowering, but spicy enough. I want to make babies with Hillary, I mean I want to be Vice President, I mean, try my salsa. I can govern. I can manage. I can balance budgets. I'm not bat f--king insane. I'm not going to win.

Dennis Kucinich: Don't mess with me lucky charms!

Chris Dodd: Look at all the bills I've written! Look at all the apple cider I've drank! Look at my beautiful, non-moving white mane! I can bring Conneticut and possibly New Hampshire's votes to the table! I am popular with almost 1 percent of the country! I am loud, obnoxious moron! Rah!

Joe Biden: I could kill everyone on this stage, eat a baby and still sleep well at night. I drank a fifth of whiskey before I came to the stage, but you can't tell, because I handlez my shiznit. I am a lawya! Don't mess with me! I will run you over with my car and then sue you for getting blood on my wind shield. I've done coke, meth, crack, and purple drank, but I can still kick all y'alls asses! Widen University represent! Biatch!

No comments: