Thursday, January 24, 2008

Primary Support

I wasn't going to give any money for the primary. I don't like to choose between Democrats, it makes me uncomfortable. But because of all the disgusting attacks on Obama, I had to send them money.

I would have contributed to Edwards, but although I think Hillary hates John Edwards, I think she calls Barack Obama a very inappropriate name in private. No, I don't have any proof. I just have a feeling in my gut that HRC refers to Barack with that most disgusting of English words.

Even if she doesn't, I can't listen to this "Obama is a Muslim who eats children" nonsense any more. I felt so disgusted that I had to give Obama money.

I just hope he wins. I don't know who I'd vote for if it was HRC vs McCain (And I am VERY partisan, for the record). I have a strong feeling in my gut that I would vote for McCain. I hope Barack spares me from that consideration.

No comments: