Monday, January 21, 2008

Please don't forward things

If you have a picture of your kid, that's fine. Or if you have something personal, that's okay too. But can we please stop forwarding the assorted bs that people send?

No more 20 question quizzes. That's not a very good way to show your friendship anyway. My friend loves chocolate ice cream! I feel like I know her so well! Please just stop. If you're bored, find a job. If you don't have a job, kill yourself, because you aren't contributing to society. I know, raising a child is a full time job. But apparently, you have a lot of breaks, because there is no shortage of dumb shit you manage to send when you should be teaching your kid how to read.

And please don't send jokes and anecdotes about fictional children. Little boys are so messy! If you can't attach a name, its not real. The Charlotte Observer, which isn't exactly a great journalistic source, doesn't publish stories about an unnamed child who spilled paint everywhere. Anonymous boys will be anonymous boys apparently!

Also, for any email or forward or anything that has ever been written on a computer, USE SPELL CHECK! Its a button! Clicking it takes two seconds! This is not a difficult process!

Oh, I guess I'm being too harsh. I mean, I also love choclate and am afraid of dyieng.

No comments: