Thursday, January 24, 2008

Al Gore

Al Gore just came out in support of gay marriage. In January, 2008, without the burden of a job, he finally came out.

Fantastic Al! Do you think one day, the females can vote? Do you think you might endorse desegregation? Might the markets mess up from time to time, Mr. Gore?

What a disgusting move. I can't stand this self righteous jerk. How can you be Green when you have a huge mansion? And don't tell me he buys offsets. He doesn't need a mansion! Offsets are for when you produce goods, i.e. we just made a bunch of cars we need to plant some trees to offset the pollution. Last time I checked, Al Gore doesn't manufacture cars. Can we admit that he doesn't need a mansion?

Coming out in 2008 in support of gay marriage? When you're not going to do anything political about it? Are you kidding me? Wow, what a brave man!

2 options:

1. Al Gore always supported gay marriage but waited until 2008 to say it, which makes him a coward.

2. Al Gore didn't think gay people were people, deserving of the same rights as anyone else. In which case, Al Gore is an asshole.

I am so sick of these Clinton era dinosaurs. Now you're a liberal? I'd ask Al Gore to blow me, but apparently he doesn't think that's bad anymore.

Argh!

No comments: