Monday, January 14, 2008

A few things

1. I got excited about writing my thesis for my MPA. Dr. Christensen made it seem exciting. I may need to kill myself.

2. I got excited about teaching a stats lab tomorrow. This is probably not good.

3. While shopping at Harris Teeter, I had a hymn pop into my head. As in, Lutheran hymn from church. So I was buying soy milk and humming along. This is probably good.

4. I've discovered that I can hold a newborn like a football, and vacuum. I also enjoy doing house work. I'm not worried about becoming a house husband, or something like that, because I got a 95 on a budgeting exam, and house husbands don't talk about debt instruments and the importance of credit ratings. But I would like to spend the day working for the City and then spending the night domestic like.

5. I wish Rudy Guiliani would be found slumped over in the bathroom stall at Scorpio's with an unGodly object sticking out of him. I don't want you thinking I've gone soft. No matter how domestic/well behaved/spiritual I get, I still want the Republican leadership to be outed in a bathroom stall. Larry Craig being a gift from God, and all.

No comments: