Sunday, February 10, 2008

I Heart Huckabee

I freakin' love this guy. I always have CNN or MSNBC on, but I always turn it up to hear the Huckster. He's great. He's not pretentious. He's just a regular, albiet slightly insane guy. He's so much fun to listen to. I always turn it up whenever Mike is on.

I think that if Huck went into the general election, it would be great. He can't possibly poll over thirty percent. He can't even get most Republicans to agree with him. But how awesome would it be to see him debate Obama on qwars and Dinosaurs.

Mike: You see, Barack, the whole world is only nine thousand years old. And God didn't want to kill all the Dinosaurs but somehow two qwar Pteridactyls got onto the Ark!

Barack: You know you're insane right?

Mike: Watch me play this here guitar! Sweet home Arkansasbama!


Huckabee is so much more entertaining then anyone else. He's like every crazy redneck I've ever met. You know they're insane, but you have to listen. Really Mike? You put an alligator in your pond? You think they're are black helicopters? You think ever Mexican is hiding a lead paint coated Chinese man in his truck?

I love this guy!

No comments: